Beekeeping courses for beginners in Slovakia
Will you enjoy it? How long does beekeeping take? How much does it cost? What do you think about before you start? But most importantly: how to start at all?
Courses are held on Saturday (April - October) from 10:00 to 16:00 for up to 6 people in the village Jablonové, district Malacky. The courses are especially suitable for beginning beekeepers without experience with beekeeping.
- In the theoretical part we will take over the actions of the beekeeper during the year: monitoring, treatment, honey collection, wintering. We will also go through the organization in the hive, the life cycle and the behavior (instincts) of bees. Finally, we mention the diseases and risks that bee to bee colonies.
- In the practical part you will try working with bees.
- You will have space for questions throughout the course
- The basic price of the course is 50 Euro. Discount 25 Euro for each purchased hive (max 2pcs).
|29.5.2021 - full||12.6.2021 - full||26.6.2021 - full|
|10.7.2021 - full||24.7.2021 - full||7.8.2021 - full|
|21.8.2021 - full||9.9.2021 - full||18.9.2021 - full|
- You will need full shoes. You won't need protective gear - we'll be happy to lend it to you.
- Lunch and refreshments (coffee, tea, water) are provided in the price of the course.
- In case of bad weather (rain, cold weather, strong wind) the event is moved to another date.
- Accessibility by bus or car. Parking is in the area. We will send access information before the course and will be happy to answer any questions.
Contact us if you are interested in the course or have additional questions. Please write us your preferred date.